Visit more : aepnow
Many people believe that the two are somehow related because has the word “Java” in its name. The two programmings languages developed in different ways.
Java is a major computer software programming language created by Sun Microsystems and pioneered by James Gosling. It was created in 1995 as a general-purpose, high-level programming language. Java is an object-oriented programming language that imitates the feel of C++. It is, however, easier to learn and use than C++.
OAK was the original name for Java, but it was eventually changed to Java. Its virtual machine platform lets you develop compiled applications that run on almost any platform.
Uses Of Java:
- Java is used to create apps that can operate on a single machine because of its many capabilities and benefits.
- It can also be spread throughout a network’s servers and clients.
- Java is compatible with a wide range of computing systems, from desktop computers to enterprise servers and supercomputers.
- It may be used to create mobile apps, web and desktop apps, games, and many other things.
- Web servers
- Games development
- Web development
- Web applications
- Presentations and slideshows
- Mobile applications
|Static type checking||Dynamic type checking|
|Compiled language||Interpreted language|
|Worked on back-end||Worked on front-end|
The syntax is similar to C++
|The syntax is similar to C|
|Used for creating apps||Used for creating web pages|
Executed in a virtual machine environment
Executed in any browsers
Java is an excellent choice for application development because it is adaptable to Android, desktop, and web venture apps. If you need vast data to investigate worker-side events, Java is the way to go.
Reference links : playfh com login