A Complete Guide to Buy a Domain with Bitcoin- 9 Easy Steps
Nowadays, people are attempting to start online startups. To do so, you must consider your online company name and cheap domain name so that people can easily find your business. Therefore, try to keep your company and domain name accessible to memorize who comes across your name. Yet, in this article, we have shared some good news with Bitcoin users looking to buy a domain with Bitcoin.
However, we are also aware that there are a few issues where companies refuse to use Bitcoin as a payment method. For instance, you can get the best guidance with Navicosoft cheap name registration & web hosting providers. Hence, they allow customers to buy domains using Bitcoin.
In addition, we start this article by defining bitcoin. Why is it necessary, and what are its advantages? What are the essential features of buying a cheap domain name with bitcoin? Furthermore, how can you buy a domain with bitcoin?
What is bitcoin, and why is it important?
Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency. It enables peer-to-peer value exchange in the digital realm. In addition, it uses a decentralized protocol and cryptography. Furthermore, it uses a mechanism to achieve global consensus on the state of a periodically updated public transaction ledger known as a ‘blockchain.’
In practice, Bitcoin is a type of digital money that:
1. It exists independently of any government, state, or financial institution.
2. You can transfer bitcoin globally without needing a centralized intermediary.
3. Furthermore, it has a known monetary policy that is arguably unchangeable.
Consequently, Bitcoin describes as a political, philosophical, and economic system. Because of the combination of technical features, it incorporates many participants. Furthermore, it involves stakeholders and the process for making protocol changes.
Bitcoin can refer to the Bitcoin software protocol and the monetary unit, denoted by the BTC ticker.
Bitcoin launched anonymously in January 2009 to a small group of technologists. It is now a globally traded monetary asset with daily settled volume in the tens of billions of dollars. However, its regulatory status varies by region and evolves. Nevertheless, it is most commonly using currency or a commodity, and it is legal to use in all major economies.
For instance, if you want to buy domain with bitcoin, you can transfer the bitcoins directly from your wallet to your registrar account over the internet, bypassing banks. It means that the transaction fees are much lower, and you can use them in any country around the world.
What is a domain name, and why is it important?
A domain name is a website’s name, and it is arguably the most critical aspect of your website. Unfortunately, there are no two identical domain names, like there can’t be two similar addresses or phone numbers.
Every web address has a domain name that is unique to that site.
The domain name owner — also known as the name registrant — is the only person who can access and use the name’s backend. Domain names can also be bought and sold in cheap name auctions like assets.
A domain name is a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Consequently, users type into their browsers to directly access a specific web address.
For example, if you wanted to visit WordPress’s website, you couldn’t access it by typing “WordPress” in your browser. Instead, it could simply provide you with search results for “WordPress” and not render the actual website. Instead, it would help to type the domain name “wordpress.com” in the browser to navigate WordPress’s website.
Rather than utilizing an IP address, a domain name is simpler to browse the internet and access a specific website. For instance, it has complex numbers, and letters computers utilize to recognize a website.
Purchasing a cheap domain name can significantly impact how well your website performs.
However, every cheap domain name has a monetary value and can be purchased, sold, or exchanged. There is a higher demand for quality names because of the importance of a good name and its scarcity. Some names can fetch millions of dollars on the open market.
What features require for buying a domain with bitcoin?
Many businesses require an online to sell their services or products. As a result, many of these registrars now accept cryptocurrencies. One of the primary reasons for using bitcoins to buy cheap names is anonymity and government regulations.
When buying a cheap name with bitcoins, you do not need to share your bank/card information. But how do I know which domain registrar is best for my company?
So, here are a few features to help you narrow down your options.
- Look for trustworthy, fast, and verified uptime, especially offshore hosting.
- High bandwidth and storage space.
- Must help cryptocurrency payment gateways.
- It delivers a cheap name that you can buy with bitcoins or other crypto coins.
- Look for complete anonymity and privacy traits that support your identity a secret.
How to Buy a Domain with Bitcoins?
With the best domain registrar, you can easily buy a domain with Bitcoin. The steps below will walk you through buying a cheap domain using Bitcoin.
- Firstly, go to registration page to register a name with the best registrar.
- Use a free name checker to find the name you want to buy.
- Once you’ve found a cheap name, click the Add to Cart button, and we’ll go to our cart to make a Bitcoin payment.
- Enter the coupon (if applicable) and click the order confirmation button.
- Once you confirm the order, they will request your legal contact information. It includes your legal name and address for cheap domain registration. Enter your information and press the Continue button.
- You will ask for WHOIS Contact Information on the following page. You can also add contact information if you do not want to share your personal WHOIS information.
- At this point, you must add funds to your Navicosoft account using Bitcoin. Go to Add Funds → Add Funds Using Bitcoin
- Make sure you have a Bitcoin wallet with some Bitcoins in it, then click the Add Funds button. Enter the amount you want to transfer from your Bitcoin wallet to the account of the best registrar.
- Click the Pay with Bitcoin button, and the desktop application will launch to accept Bitcoin payments (Choosing Bitcoin Wallet)
After you’ve paid with Bitcoin, all you have to do is return to your cart and make a payment from your available balance to buy cheap domain name. That’s how you use Bitcoin to buy cheap name.
Buy a Domain with Bitcoin
I hope you get enough knowledge regarding buy a with bitcoin. If you did, share it with the crypto community. Also, if you have any questions following this article, feel free to comment below.